- Customer is considering buying a home.
- Buyer selects a real estate
- Buyers talks to a lender about getting preapproved.
- Buyer determines what features they want in home.
- Broker starts searching for homes that meet buyer criteria.
- Buyers begin preapproval process with lender.
- Broker gives buyer list and buyer drives and views homes, yards, and neighborhoods to determine what they want to see.
- Broker schedules appointments and they go see homes together.
- Broker and buyer meet to evaluate homes they saw and buyer reassesses their criteria. Broker schedules more homes.
- Buyer and Broker see more homes.
- Buyer selects home.
- Broker writes offer with buyer.
- Broker presents offer to seller’s
- Negotiations occur and offer is accepted.
- Home inspections are scheduled and completed.
- Mortgage approval is obtained subject to appraisal.
- Appraisal is completed satisfactorily to lender.
- Walk through home prior to closing. Closing.
- As soon as deed is recorded – get keys to your new home!