I am proud to be your local licensed real estate agent in our beautiful area affectionately called the Triad. Buying and selling real estate is probably one of the most emotional and stressful experiences you will ever have. It is also, one of the greatest financial commitments you will ever make. My goal as your realtor is to make that process as stress-free as possible.
- I am a proud parent of three great adults and the husband of a spectacular woman.
- I am a native of Norfolk, Virginia and enlisted in the Army after high school.
- Pfafftown is where I call home and enjoy living in the Triad.
- My family enjoys traveling and cruising.
- I enjoy being a Big Brother with the Big Brothers Big Sisters of North Carolina.
- At some point in the evenings, you can find me working out at the Robinhood YMCA to counteract my love for chocolate and cheesecake.
- My wife and I enjoy searching for the next best roller coaster.
- Monopoly is my favorite board game and I also enjoy a good game of chess and spades.
- I retired from the Army and have a strong passion for serving our nation veterans.
- I proudly served in the United States Army for 20 years. During my service, I moved multiple times and rented/purchased/sold numerous houses. I understand the stress that comes with moving and finding a new place to call home.
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Vast knowledge of the neighborhoods and community services
- Most recent trends in the local real estate market
- Creating a personalized marketing plan to help you sell your home
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Wayland Baptist University
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Webster University
- North Carolina Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialist
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™