Kim Strohacker is a licensed REALTOR® in North Carolina, committed to providing ethical representation for residential real estate transactions in the Piedmont Triad Area of North Carolina. He is passionate about serving real estate buyers and sellers in Davie, Forsyth, Yadkin, and Davidson Counties. Kim has been a resident of Davie County since 2003 and lives in Advance with his wife, Sally, and their dogs, Jake and Lucy. He has lived in various parts of the state since 1971, including Forsyth, Wake, Catawba, Iredell, Montgomery, and Cleveland Counties.
Kim’s real estate specialties include residential and land sales; new construction; historic, retirement, and executive homes; first-time buyers; and military family relocation. He is a graduate of the Central Carolinas Leadership Academy and Member of the Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors Professional Standards Committee.
Other active memberships include:
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- North Carolina Association of Realtors (NCAR)
- Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors (WSRAR)
- Davie County Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors Member and Facilities Chair, Davie County Arts Council
REALTOR® certifications and achievements include:
- Smart Home Technology (CEDIA)
- Certified Residential Military Specialist (CRMS)
- Certified Network Marketing Specialist (CNMS)
- Certified Network Referral Specialist (CNRS)
- Coldwell Banker - International Sterling Society
- Previews Luxury Home Certified
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- National Association of Realtors (NAR) EPRO Certification
- Coldwell Banker Triad, Realtors - Outstanding Agent of the Month
What clients are saying about Kim:
- 12/07/2017 - Laura & Alex, relocated from Clemmons, NC, to Florida: "We just wanted to say thank you again for all your help throughout the process of buying our first home. We are loving having a home of our own and look forward to making many memories here!"
- 8/9/2017 – Valerie, relocated from the Triad area to New Mexico: "Kim did an amazing job, going above and beyond time and time again. I tried the "sale by owner" route and several different agents showed the house to their clients. His professional communication and follow up with me far exceeded what any other agent had done. I knew I had made a mistake trying to sell my house on my own and I also knew Kim was the agent to represent my interests. He had an offer 48 hours after listing and took care of so many details that were not his responsibility. There is no way I could have done this without him. He's my hero. He represents your company very well."
- 6/10/2017 – Janet sold one home and bought another in Mocksville, NC: "Kim was excellent! Showed plenty of patience with me and worked very hard to sell my home, as well as helping me select my new home. Made the closings go very smoothly. I have bought and sold many homes. Kim was the best agent I've ever used."
Kim Strohacker – I want to be YOUR source for Davie County and Piedmont Triad Area real estate!